Friday 14 November 2008

Next general meeting. Wednesday, 19th November, at the St Mary's Centre - 7:30pm

The next general meeting is on the 19th November at 7:30pm at the St Mary's Centre on Ladywell Road.

This meeting is open to the public.

Agenda

1. Apologies for Absence.

2. Welcome to Malcolm Smith, Executive Director for Regeneration, Lewisham Council

3. Minutes of the Ordinary Committee Meeting held on 15th October 2008

4. Local Businesses get –together 12th November – feedback

5. Streetscape Group Report (Robert)

6. Malcolm Smith

7. Localities Fund update (Tony Rich)

8. Christmas Market update (Eleanor, Cynthia)

9. Publicity round up (Lara)

10. Any Other Business

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
My name is Belinda Lyall and I am enquiring about the christmas markets. I understand you have a meeting tonight, I don't think I will be able to attend, but if someone can please contact me on 07724493859 or email belindalyall@hotmail.co.uk
I have baby's hats and bibs and handbags made from vintage fabrics, that I make myself and am interested in selling.
Kind Regards,
Belinda